Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pearson Brown - New course starting

Hello again.
 
Thank you to everybody who wrote to me about living without the Internet. I got a lot of very interesting replies.
 
I want to let you know about a new free course that I am starting. It is going to look at grammar from a different angle by examining different words and phrases. We call this Word Grammar and it is a great way of improving your English.
 
As always this is free for you and is financed by advertising and sponsorship. 
 
All you have to do is to go to the site below and fill in the subscription form. Then click on the link in the email you get.
 
http://lexiconintl.com/
 
 
I really hope you will sign up for this.
 
Pearson BROWN
238 Abingdon Road, Oxford, Oxford OX1 4SP, UNITED KINGDOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment