Thursday, January 24, 2013

register for postal vote

It surprised me when I came across an article posted by somebody in FB, knewing that I am actually allowed to apply as postal voter for the coming general election.
I have to admit that I am quite ignorance when it comes to politic, not even sure whether this is the first time our government agreed to "grant" us, those oversea Malaysians, the right to vote by post.

First of all, I have to fulfill three conditions which I think they are reasonable.
1. I must be a Malaysian (which means I am holding Malaysia passport)
2. Already a registered voter. (To be honest, I just voted for once, but the matter helps me to fulfill this particular condition)
3. I had been in Malaysia for not less than 30 days within 5 years. (why 5 years, because the last election was held 5 years ago)

However, it seems like today is not my day.
After filling up the form, I tried to fax it, but it doesnt work.
Then I tried to scanned it and decided to email it, but the scanned pages turned out to be blank.
Argg..!!! When it comes to technology, seems that I dont have much chance on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment